Training is an ongoing topic in pharma industries and ranges from implementation and understanding of changing conditions in our environment, new R&D paradigms to guidelines and principles of daily work. Team building and joint understanding of interdisciplinary interactions are additional key success elements.
Based upon our expertise in industrial and academic teaching a series of educational programs is available, e.g.
- Drug development (Lean development, Early proof of concept)
- Pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and bioequivalence
- CMC (Formulation innovation, Quality Control, Role and Duty of Qualified Person, etc.)
- Industrial Pharmacy (Research, Development, Registration, Marketing, Manufacturing, Future Trends)
- GXPs (GMP, GLP; GCP, etc.)
- ICH and other guidelines (Quality, Safety, Efficacy, etc.)
- International Organisation (WHO, FDA, EMEA, PIC, PIC/S, etc.)
- Inspections and Audits (Preparation, Mock inspections, Findings and Corrective Actions)